The Invert Mini defines high performance in a compact package.
Engineered to crush rivals, the Mini is clinically tested and proven to remove
opponents from the playing field. Almost light as a feather with no external
hoses. When it comes to consistency, the Mini's patented valve and flow designs
have made "shot drop-off" nothing more than a to reference "the way guns used to
shoot". Modes? It's got them: NXL, PSP, NPPL, and Millennium. the Mini is pure
- Light as a feather -- weighs in at 1.99 lbs including
barrel, ASA, 9 volt battery, and regulator, making it one of the lightest
and tightest electronic markers available
- Outstanding velocity consistency -- a more consistent shot, means less bounce and more hits!
- Break beam anti-chop eyes standard
-- prevents breakage inside the Mini!
- Multi-mode firing capability (NXL, PSP, NPPL, and Millennium) with easy
- Clamping feed neck
- Takes autococker barrel threads
- No hoses to crimp or break
- Low pressure!! -- less chance of breaking paint and the ability to shoot the brittlest shells!
- 20+ BPS
- One year limited warranty through KEE Action Sports